You handle many projects at once, every minute of your day is booked, and you feel like you are on the road more then you are at home. You don’t have time for smartphone apps that waste time, and you don’t have the time to waste to search through thousands to discover the few that will save you time. Fortunately, we have found some apps for you. Here are 5 apps bound to simplify your life.
Top 5 Business Apps
- WhosHere: If a deadline is quickly approaching and you are needing a freelancer, WhosHere enables you to find freelancers for hire in your area quickly. You can send out a search, and text or call any of the professionals that reply.
- Locale: What's more uncomfortable then hearing your phone blaring during the middle of a vital business meeting? You won't have to worry about this with Locale. This service permits you to choose your phone settings according to your most common locations. For instance, you can automatically set your phone to vibrate mode whenever you enter your office or the local coffee shop.
- WaveSecure: If you travel frequently for business, you run the risk of losing your smartphone in an unfamiliar city. With WaveSecure you are able to remotely lock your smartphone, track its SIM card, and backup any data stored on your phone until you locate the device again.
- Bump: It’s all about connections right? Well, Bump lets you exchange contact information with another person merely by bumping both phones together. Bid farewell to post-tradeshow data entry.
- Scan2PDF Mobile: The Scan2PDF Mobile app lets you scan invoices, proposals, business reports, and other documents using your smartphone camera and transform them into color PDFs. Then you're able to e-mail these scanned documents directly to your computer's desktop.